- To send money to another person.
- Go to Banking.
- Select the correct bank account.
- The activity list can be found by scrolling down.
- Locate the transaction you would want to use filters for and change the period if required.
- Action icons will appear after you click the checkbox to the left of the transaction.
- Action icons will then appear. To delete.
How do I remove a transaction from my bank statement?
The simple answer is no. For regulatory and compliance reasons, bank statements keep track of all credit card transactions to prevent fraud. Once completed, this means that it’s impossible to hide or erase transactions from your history.
If you don’t want to or can’t match bank feed transactions, you may hide them. Bank feed transactions that are hidden aren’t included in the Bank Feeds window. You can’t delete bank feed transactions; only hide them.
Make your purchases using cash. Cash is a dependable low-profile way to make purchases. Alternatively, you may use an online payment service.
To remove a transaction or transactions, right-click on it and select Delete Transaction from the Quick Menu. A message will tell you whether any of the transactions you selected can be deleted; otherwise, you’ll have to confirm your selection.
Tap the ‘Delete payments’ button from the Approve screen in the upper right. Select the payments you wish to delete and tap ‘Delete.