- There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question.
- The best way to delete an account on Chegg may vary depending on the circumstances.
- However, some tips on how to delete an account on Chegg include using the “Delete Account” option in the accounts section of your user profile.
- Emailing yourself a deletion notice, or calling customer service.
How To Delete Chegg Account Permanently
To permanently delete your Chegg account, please follow these steps: 1. Log in to your Chegg account and click on the “Delete Account” link at the top of the page. 2. Follow the prompts to enter your contact information and password. 3. Click on the “Delete Account” button. Your account will be deleted and all data will be removed.
It usually takes Chegg about two business days to delete an account.
Yes, deleting your Chegg account will delete all of your questions.
Yes, Chegg can track your data.
No, Chegg does not report to schools.
No, Chegg does not give IP addresses.
If you have an existing Chegg account, you can cancel it by going to your account page and clicking on the “Cancel Account” button. If you don’t have an existing Chegg account, you can create one by clicking on the “Create New Account” button.
No, Chegg does not give out credit card information.
Yes, Chegg can see who viewed a question.
No, Chegg is not anonymous. All users are identified and logged in when they use the site.
Yes, you can change your email on Chegg. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account on Chegg.
2. Click on the “Email Preferences” tab.
3. In the “Email Address” field, enter a new email address.
4. Click on the “Change Email” button.
No, Chegg does not sell our users’ information.
Yes, Chegg is legal. Chegg is a site where users can find and share resources for free.
Yes, your university can see what websites you visit.
You can use Chegg without paying by using the following link: https://www.chegg.com/register?