- To unlink the Nintendo Account.
- Select “System Settings” from the HOME menu.
- Then scroll down to highlight “Users.
- ” From there select your user account to access the profile settings.
- Once you find the option marked as “Unlink Nintendo Account.
- “Select it once to confirm.
- Then again when asked for confirmation before proceeding with unlinking.
Switch game save data can be linked to switch user account. When you log into Nintendo switch with a company account or another person’s id, the Switch console will automatically sync the content and save data from that different accounts. This is not always convenient for users who just want to share multiplayer inside same family group. Fortunately, in recent weeks, several video tutorials show how to unlink Nintendo Account from switch:
1. Via parental control settings of Nintendo Account. According to Japanese website ITmedia, if you want to unlink your Nintendo switch user account with another one (such as using a parent or guardian account instead), you can log into your Nintendo Account via PC browser, go to the Family Management Setting page and select Unlink User from the secondary management setting page.
2. Via Nintendo Switch system settings. A new video tutorial provided by YouTube user GameXplain shows how to unlink Nintendo Account from switch via Nintendo switch system settings. The first step is to enter System Settings / Personal / User menu, and then select your profile which you want to unlink from (the red means it is linked with company account). Then go back menu, select Unlink user in the right bottom corner of the screen as shown below:
3. With another person’s Nintendo ID. According to Kotaku, if you have a family member who has their own ID, they can team up with you online using local wireless play after logging into that different ID.
Buy Nintendo Switch game download code online now TOP 3 reasons why you should buy Nintendo switch games download codes from us! We are the most professional and reliable vendor for all Nintendo platforms, including PC/Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, and classic console. While others have a lot of fake keys to sell, we only provide a full set of genuine and 100% unused codes for our customers. It’s easy to tell if a key is genuine by looking at its purchase history. Buying from us means you get exactly what you paid for – A fresh new unused product just like buying in any store. You can enter the activation code on the official website or redeem it with your system network platform without any problems Guaranteed! We promise your 100% satisfaction with all the Nintendo Switch games download codes we sell. You can enjoy online multiplayer, battle mode, or campaign with your friends! If you still hesitate to buy from us, just feel free to contact our live support team for any questions regarding our products.
After choosing method “2” listed above. There’s a way that is less complicated if you have another person who has own Nintendo id:1) Log into your Nintendo Account via PC browser and go to Family management page: https://accounts.nintendo.com/family_management 2) Click Add user under the Family group in the right bottom corner of screen3) Enter your friend’s Nintendo switch code and your email address.4) Go back to Nintendo switch system settings page, you should find his account show up in the right bottom corner as shown below: Now you can play online multiplayer or battle mode with him!Genuine unused game download codes are very hard to come by nowadays. So if you want to buy a brand new unused Nintendo Switch game code, feel free to contact our live support for help or check our special offers
KingShopping is a professional online game store that specializes in PC/Mac-based video games and consoles like Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, and Wii U . We have served thousands of customers all over the world. We are famous in the PC game key market for our best game cd keys price, instant delivery, 24/7 customer service, and secure credit card payment method.
Some online stores give us a small cut if you buy something through one of our links. Read our affiliate policy for more info.
Product Tags: Nintendo Account Switch Code Xbox One Playstation 4 PC Steam Dk Key Instant Delivery Toys & Games Unlink User Without Nintendo Network Family Share Mii Maker With Person Who Has Own Nabile WebMoney Google Pay Apple Pay Debit Credit Card Offer Direct Link Download code Us Playing Worldwide CD Key Pre-Order Bundle Region Free Gift US AU UK JP KR Canada EU FR
About KingShopping.net, game key & CD key retailer and online game store since 2007 with huge selection of PC/Mac-based video games and consoles like Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4. If you are looking to buy cheap PC/Mac-based video games or digital download codes for console games at best price then look no further! We offer fast delivery and instant 24/7 live support. Check out our coupons page for big discounts before placing an order. KingShopping team import all products directly from the Manufactures. We sell CD keys in a bundle with pre-order bonuses included during the Pre-Order phase as well as hidden gems that are not available elsewhere.
Once a Nintendo Account is linked to a user account, this link cannot be undone. If you plan on using the device that was previously linked with another console, there’s no need to unlink it from your Nintendo Profile before linking it again.
Any saved data will also be deleted when deleting an account and its associated save data from a console.
Unlinking a Nintendo Account from your console will not delete it or any of the games you have purchased. You can re-link another account to the same Nintendo Account at any time. And you never have to worry about deleting your account, as you can even link more than one account to the console at once.
You can play your games on any of your Nintendo Switch consoles by linking it with your account. One console will act as the primary system, and then all other linked consoles will be able to use that information.
To use a Nintendo Account to access settings on your Switch, select Settings from the Home screen. Scroll down and select Users from the left-hand side menu. Select Link Nintendo Account when you’ve found the profile you want to connect an account to.