How To Temporarily Deactivate Account On Tumblr? Below are the steps on how to temporarily disable updates to your posts and updates from other bloggers.
1) Go to your profile settings
2) In ‘Blog Status’ section, select ”Inactive” option
How to temporarily delete Tumblr?
Tumblr is a powerful network, but if Tumblr does not fit your needs or you would like to see what Tumblr looks like without Tumblr, here’s how to temporarily delete Tumblr:
– Tumblr can be deleted temporarily in a matter of minutes. To do this, go to Tumblr’s URL: www.tumblr.com
– Once you arrive at Tumblr, simply click the downward arrow on the top right corner and hit “log out.”
– A new page will show up prompting you with a question asking if you’re sure that is what you would like to do (deleting Tumblr). Hit “OK” and Tumblr will disappear from your computer screen, but it is not gone forever!
– When needed – say goodbye to Tumblr by repeating step 1 through 3. You just need an internet connection to delete Tumblr again!
#6 Tumblr Password Security
## Tumblr password security (2015)
Title: Tumblr Password Security and Tumblr Account Recovery (via e-mail verification) [can not be traced] (2018), Tumblr Tagline & Description Generator, Delete Tumblr from Chrome history (2016), How to Use Tumblr on PC or Mac? (+restore original Tumblr use after deletion of Tumblr at tumblr.com) (2017), Can’t Login to Tumblr? Error: “Tumblr is in Maintenance Mode” and the steps to take when encountering this error message, Best way to download pictures from Tumblr android app 2018, Reset Passwords for Tumblr Tumblr.com Accounts (2017), Tumblr Tumblr Password Recovery, How to get Tumblr password?
Tumblr Password Security & Tumblr Account Recovery
Keywords to Include: Tumblr password security, Tumblr account recovery via email verification, can’t be traced by parental controls or hacking software, safe way of getting access to Tumblr account on any iphone/ipad/android device and from any digital device like desktop PC or MacBook etc, creating a new tumblr account using same login credentials with old tumblr account and use same details to create a new blog with the same username at another location.
Source: https://www.youlovefreedownloads.c/2016/07/tumblr-password-security Tumblr password security Tumblr account recovery (2015)
Deleting your Tumblr means you’ll lose any group blogs or themes that you’ve purchased. To save the blog, transfer purchases to another account instead of deleting it.
You can reactivate your deleted account on Tumblr with all of the content intact if you rejoin using your old email address.
Tumblr does not offer a way to delete your account from the mobile app. Deleting an account is only possible via the website. In addition to deleting core blog accounts, secondary blogs created on Tumblr are deleted too if you are the sole member of that blog.
How to View Deleted Tumblr Posts from Backup files
1. Log in to your account on Tumblr.
2. Open your post and click on the gear icon
3. Select “Edit” to open the post in edit mode.
4. Click the “<html> icon to view the HTML code of the post.
To delete a blog, do the following:
1. Click Here.
2. Login with your email and password that you used to create the blog.
Select Delete on Blog Name Page if it is listed in the drop-down menu.