- Pokemon Go is a game that has become increasingly popular since it was released in 2016.
- And players feel the urge to succeed in the game.
- The only way you can restart your account is by deleting it entirely.
- Once you delete an account, all of your progress is gone.
- You are unable to make new accounts unless you create a new email address for them.
How To Delete Your Pokemon Go Account In 2021 | Quick & Easy Steps
Unfortunately, you cannot delete your Pokémon Go account. You can make a new one if you wish to start over, but the old one will still exist and will not be deleted.
You can’t. If you want to start a new Pokémon account, you need to create a new Google account and use that one instead.
To restart the Pokémon Go app, you can simply turn off your device and turn it back on.
In order to reset your Pokémon Go data, you will need to delete the app from your phone. Once deleted, the app will automatically be removed from your device and you will need to re-download it from the App Store or Google Play.
To delete a Pokémon Go account, you need to log in and go to the “Settings” tab. From there, select “Delete Account.” You will then be prompted to enter your email address and password.
Pokémon Go does not delete inactive accounts.
Yes, you can change the email linked to your Pokémon GO account. You just need to log in using the old email and then follow the prompts to change it.
The Pokémon GO account for your old phone is the same as the email address you used to create it. If you can’t remember that email address, try contacting Niantic’s customer service.
If you have a Pokémon Trainer Club account, please log into that account on the Pokémon GO website.
If you don’t have a Pokémon Trainer Club account, please create one at Pokemon.com/club and then log in to your new account on the Pokémon GO website.
Yes, you can merge two Pokémon GO accounts.
There are 3 ways to do this:
1) Log into the Google account that is registered to your first account and go to google.com/myaccount/mergeAccounts.
2) Log into the Facebook account that is registered to your first account and go to facebook.com/settings?