- Yes, you can delete your purchase history on the App Store.
- To do this, open the App Store and tap on the Updates tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, tap on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen and select View Apple ID.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store and then scroll down to the Purchase History section.
- Tap on Edit and then select Remove All Purchases.
How To VIEW & DELETE iPhone / App Store Purchase History !
To view your purchase history on an Apple device, open the Settings app and tap on “iTunes & App Store.” Under “Apple ID,” tap on “View Apple ID” and enter your password if prompted. Tap on “Purchase History” to see a list of all the items you’ve ever bought from the iTunes Store, App Store, and Apple Books. You can filter the list by type of purchase (apps, music, movies, etc.), or by date.
The App Store purchase history is located in the Settings app on your iPhone. To view it, open the Settings app and tap on “iTunes & App Store.” Then, tap on “View Apple ID” and enter your password if prompted. Under “Purchase History,” you’ll see a list of all the apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that you’ve ever purchased or downloaded from the App Store.
To find your app purchase history on iTunes, open the iTunes Store and click on the “Account” tab. Under the “Purchase History” section, you will see a list of all the apps that you have purchased on iTunes.