- LinkedIn is not a social media platform.
- It’s not like Facebook or Twitter.
- It’s more professional and business oriented.
- LinkedIn has a setting to deactivate your account.
- But it will still be visible to people who have your email address or know of you through other connections.
How to Delete Linkedin Account Permanently
To delete your LinkedIn account, go to the settings tab and select “delete my account”.
If you are looking for a way to permanently delete your LinkedIn account, you can do so by visiting this link.
To delete your LinkedIn account, you will need to login and follow the instructions on the page.
If you are not using LinkedIn to network with potential employers, then it might be best to delete your account. If you are, however, then it is important to keep your LinkedIn account because it will allow you to maintain a professional online presence.
LinkedIn accounts are deleted if they have not been used for more than 12 months.
LinkedIn is a professional social networking site. It’s not a public forum, so it’s not possible for people to see who has viewed their profile.
Yes, LinkedIn does show who viewed your profile. You can see a list of people who have looked at your profile as well as the date and time they looked at it.
Yes, you can have 2 profiles on LinkedIn. It is possible to create a second profile for a different profession or industry.
You can hide your LinkedIn profile without deleting it by following these steps:
Open the LinkedIn app on your phone.
Tap the Profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Select “Edit Profile” from the list of options.
Scroll down to “Privacy Settings” and tap to open it.
Tap “Hide my profile” and confirm your selection.
LinkedIn does not have a way to delete your account without an email address. However, you can deactivate it by following the steps below:
1) Go to settings in the top right corner of your screen.
2) Scroll down and click on “delete your account” at the bottom of the page.
3) Click “deactivate my account.
LinkedIn is still relevant in 2021 because it is a great place for networking and finding jobs. It’s also a good way to stay up-to-date on the latest news in your industry.