- You can delete your League account.
- To do so go to the Account tab and select Deactivate Account.
I Deleted my LoL Account League of Legends
The answer to this question is that you can’t. The company behind the account, AOL, has not provided any information on how to do so.
Yes, you can delete your Riot account. However, if you have an active League of Legends account, you will not be able to play the game without a valid Riot account.
League of Legends accounts do not get deleted. If you have a LoL account that is inactive for more than 2 years, it will be permanently disabled and no longer playable.
You can’t. Your ID is permanent, and if you delete it in the game, it will be recreated when you log. You can go into your settings and change your name, but not your ID. That’s what the game recognizes that you are in the game, and like with most games, deleting your character would make you start over again from level one.
You can delete a game account by going to the “My Account” page on their website. Once you’re there, you can click on the “Delete Account” button and follow the instructions to finish the process.
League of Legends is not available for purchase. You can uninstall League of Legends by following these steps:
1) Click the Windows button and type “uninstall” in the search bar.
2) Click on “Uninstall a program” under the “Programs” category.
3) Locate “League of Legends” in the list and click on it to highlight it, then click the Uninstall button.