- Yes, you can create questions in Trivia Crack 2.
- You can use the question generator and then share them with your friends!
- Yes, you can create questions in trivia crack 2.
- To do so, you have to first go to the “questions” tab on the right hand side of your screen.
- You then click on the “add new question” button and type in your question.
How to make a trivia crack question!
You can ask questions about any topic you want, but you should try to make them as broad as possible so that they are accessible to a wide range of players. For example, “What is the capital city of Japan?
The main difference between the two games is that Trivia Crack 2 was released in 2017 and has a few new features that were not present in the original game. In Trivia Crack 2, there are now three different types of questions: quick, medium, and hard. Quick questions have one answer to choose from, medium questions have up to three answers to choose from, and hard questions have up to five answers to choose from.
The key to Trivia Crack 2 is to use the right strategy. You want to start out by playing cards that are easy to answer so you can rack up points early. If you’re playing with friends, it’s good to have a game plan before the game starts so you don’t waste time during the game.
Play with friends that you know are good at trivia.
Play with people from the same country as you, since they will have knowledge of the same things.
The Trivia Crack game is very straightforward, but there are a few tips that will help you do well.
1) Play with people you know. The game is set up so that you can only challenge friends and family, which means you’ll be playing against people who are at about the same skill level as you.
2) Play in short bursts. You can’t go back to previous rounds, so it’s best to play one round at a time.
Trivia Crack 2 is a game that is based on the original Trivia Crack. The game has many different categories, such as entertainment, science and nature, art and literature, sports, history and geography, technology, music, food and drink. There are over 100 categories in total.
The game is played by tapping on an answer card to select it. You can also swipe left or right to move between cards.
Checkmate means that your opponent has lost the game.
In Trivia Crack, credits are used to buy coins. You can get credits by completing achievements or by purchasing them outright.
Gems are a type of in-game currency that can be used to buy powerups and boosters. They can also be exchanged for lives, which is helpful when you’re in the middle of a game and need to use one of your three lives.
You can get cookies by answering a question with the right answer.