- Windows Live is a Microsoft service that allows you to connect to your email, calendar, and contacts.
- This service is also used for Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail, and other applications.
- You can’t delete it but you can disable it if you want.
How to uninstall Windows Live Messenger
It is not recommended to uninstall Windows Live Essentials. The programs included in this suite are useful for many tasks, such as managing your email account, using instant messaging, and maintaining a calendar.
If you uninstall Windows Live Mail, you will lose all of your emails and attachments. Programs such as Outlook Express and Windows Mail can be used to access your emails if it is uninstalled.
Windows Live Essentials is a suite of software that includes Windows Live Mail, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Messenger, Writer, and Family Safety. You can install Windows Live Essentials on your computer if you want to use these programs.
Yes, you can delete the Windows Live folder. However, this folder is used by Microsoft to store your contacts list and other data. Deleting this folder will result in loss of all your data.
Windows Live is a Microsoft product that was launched in 2005 as a competitor to AOL and Yahoo! Mail. The service offers free email, chat, and web hosting services. It also has a digital photo sharing site, Windows Live Photo Gallery.
The Windows Live service is safe to use, but it does not have the same level of security as other email services like Gmail.
Yes, Windows Live is still active. Microsoft announced in 2011 that it would sunset the Windows Live brand in favor of a new unified branding scheme for all its services.
The service is still active and provides a number of services including Hotmail, SkyDrive, Messenger, and OneDrive.
There are a few steps you can take to free up space on Windows Live Mail.
1) Delete any unnecessary emails from your inbox by pressing the delete button.
2) Remove unwanted attachments from emails by clicking the paper clip icon and deleting them. You can also remove attachments from all emails at once by going to “Tools” and then “Options.” Click on the “Security” tab and click “Remove Attachments.
Windows Live Mail has a feature that allows you to delete your account. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Open Windows Live Mail and click on the “Accounts” tab.
2) Find the account you want to delete and click on it.
3) Click on “Delete Account”.
4) Confirm deletion by selecting “Yes, delete this account.
Windows Live is a suite of services that are available to Windows users through the Windows Live Essentials application. Some of these services include Windows Live Mail, Messenger, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, and more. These can be turned off by uninstalling the Windows Live Essentials application.
Yes, you can remove Windows Live Mesh.
Windows Live Mesh is a discontinued service that allows users to sync files across multiple computers.