- Log in to your Chegg account.
- Click on “Questions” in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the question you want to delete.
- Click on the “Delete Question” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Yes, Delete This Question” to confirm.
Steps to delete your question from Chegg?
Can I delete my question from Chegg? Depending on the answer to this question, you will need a different response. If your Chegg account is currently open and in good standing (i.e., no overdue books), then yes! You can delete any content that is not associated with an active rental agreement or book purchase simply by clicking on the “X” button next to it when viewing your Chegg questions page.
If your Chegg account does NOT meet these requirements, please contact Customer Service for further assistance at 123-456-7890 or [email protected]
Why you should never use a site like Chegg, Yahoo Answers
– the content is not moderated
– there are no credentials required to post anything on these sites
– cheaters, cheggers, and cheegheads can create an account without having to provide a phone number or email address. This makes it impossible for anyone with a good conscience to use them as research tools because you never know what’s accurate information and what isn’t. There’s also nothing stopping someone from going in anonymously and posting their own response!
– most of these sites rely solely on social media exposure by word of mouth so they aren’t paying for advertising space which means that companies don’t even see their posts unless people share them voluntarily themselves – but who does this anymore?
– Chegg’s are notoriously unreliable. Take the time to actually look for a citation rather than just googling it from one of these sites and then copy/pasting that answer into your paper – otherwise, you’re basically cheating yourself out of an education!
Due to the way servers work, it may be difficult to completely erase the data that you have submitted. If you are concerned about keeping your identity or address private, we recommend emailing a request for deletion of any personal information like your name and home address via our contact form
The Chegg forum team is responsible for deleting posts that are removed for violating our Rules of Conduct. In order to have your post or question deleted, please email [email protected] with the subject “Delete Question”. You may also be asked to provide a short explanation of why you are requesting deletion as well.
If you close your account, will Chegg still be able to see this question and my identity?
To delete your Chegg account, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Close Account” and nobody text will be needed in this case.
There are a few ways that students cheat with Chegg. One way is to share answers with other students. Another way is to take screenshots of the answers and share them with other students. A third way is to use a program that can automatically submit answers for them.
No, Chegg is not illegal. It is a legitimate online resource for students that offers affordable textbook rentals and homework help.
Chegg membership prices vary depending on the type of membership plan you choose. The cheapest option is the monthly plan, which costs $8.99 per month. If you want to save money, you can sign up for an annual plan, which costs $89.99 per year.
There are a lot of opinions on Knetbooks out there, but from what I can tell, it seems to be a legit site. I haven’t had any personal experience with them, but I have heard good things from others who have used their services.
Yes, professors can see your IP address. However, they are not able to track or trace it back to you.
Yes, you can use Chegg for exams. Chegg is a website that offers online homework help and tutoring. It also has a library of e-books and study tools that you can use to prepare for your exams.