- The procedure for deleting your Apple ID account.
- If you have an iPhone.
- Or Mac, there’s a good chance you’ve established an Apple ID.
- Account at some point.
- You may use an iTunes account.
- The App Store, or iCloud to access your apps.
- And other personal information on your device.
- Unfortunately, you are not permitted to delete your Apple ID.
- Outright since it is required for using certain services.
If you create a new Apple ID, all of your purchases will be lost. If you acquired a new email address but kept your old Apple ID and iCloud ID, you can update the ID and save all of your content and data.
Yes, you can. Because your old Apple ID is linked to this email address, it’s no longer accessible. To get rid of the email address, log in using your old Apple ID and delete it from there.
It is not possible to erase an Apple ID. If you don’t want to utilize that Apple ID, simply doesn’t use it and start a new one. Delete the credit card data from the account and let it go dormant or contact iTunes through the express lane and have them deactivate the account.
Apple removes almost all data, but they are required to keep purchase history and, because the AppleID is the email address, it appears that a deleted AppleID email address can never be used again. “When you delete your Apple ID, Apple makes every effort to remove all personal information linked with your account.
Select “Forgot Apple ID or Password.” Enter your Apple ID and then Continue if you’re not sure what the problem is. Select to reset your password, then Finish.