- Some Woot items are new, and some are used.
- It varies from item to item.
- Some Woot items are new, and some are used. It varies from item to item.
- Some Woot items are new, but many are used or refurbished.
- Woot’s selection of new items changes every day, so there’s always something new to check out.
- Plus, their team of experts tests and inspects every item before it goes up for sale, so you can be sure you’re getting a quality product.
buying computers alot of CHEAPER at WOOT (an amazon company)
Yes, Woot is still a thing. It’s a website that offers discounted items on a daily basis.
Woot ships from its distribution center in Carrollton, Texas.
A Woot Off is a sale that occurs on the Woot website. It usually lasts for a few days and features heavily discounted items.
Woot is owned by Amazon.
Does Woot allow returns?
Woot does not allow returns, but they do have a very generous warranty policy.
Yes, Woot shipping is free for Prime members.
Amazon bought Woot for an undisclosed amount in 2009.
Yes, Woot does offer free returns. You can either return the product to the store or mail it back to them.
Woot was founded in 2004 by two friends, Matt Rutledge and Eric Nakagawa, who were looking for a way to sell surplus computers on the internet.
Woot charges a flat shipping fee of $5 for orders totaling less than $10, and free shipping for orders totaling more than $10.